March 8, 2010

Progress Report: Lime Tree

I thought I'd post a mid-term report on my Tahitian Lime tree project for Souvenir Foto School.

3 weeks into my 6 week study of this tree, I can report that the caterpillars have taking a strong liking to my subject, but have been dismissed and Operation Recovery shall begin momentarily. Today is not so sunny, and it's getting colder so we shall see how the change in weather affects my tropical friend.

Tahitian Lime - Day 01

Tahitian Lime - Day 04

Tahitian Lime - Day 07

Tahitian Lime - Day 15

Tahitian Lime - Day 07

Tahitian Lime - Day 21

Tahitian Lime - Day 21

Be sure to return in another 3 weeks for the next - ahem - exciting chapter. It doesn't do much, but it sure is pretty!

Reading #FrenchSafari: Progress Report: Lime TreeTweet this!

2 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know that your blog is a really good read :) Neat layout too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice project there :)
    would love to see more close up of the caterpillars.

    ReplyDelete