March 21, 2010

Once Upon A Time

In the interest of accountability to no-one in particular other than people who aren't me, I would like to present the first few complete pages from A French Safari, The Book.

I've been meaning to get this finished and printed and now that it's been 2 months since my return, I am kicking myself in the backside to hurry up. Not only do I want something to hold and smell and show off, I promised my Nanna a copy for Christmas and it's got to be ready before Easter (or at least to the printer by Easter).

It will be printed by Blurb, a self-publishing company, and it will be available for public sale after I review the first copy. With more than 200 pages, it is full of my photos, recipes and all my writings over the year. The hardest part has been selecting the pictures to include - I haven't made the final list, so if there is a favourite and you promise to buy a copy, I will include it for you :)

So without further ado, a sneak peak:

book1

book2

book3

book4

book5

Reading #FrenchSafari: Once Upon A TimeTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment