October 29, 2009

A Gozitan Kind of Birthday

Gozo 3

Gozo 4

Gozo 6

Gozo 7

Gozo 8

Daylight savings finished on the weekend, and though the sun sets around 5.30pm now, we still had time to explore the island a little in the afternoon. It was Grant's birthday yesterday, and I finished my Open Water Diver course so, after our excursion, we had plenty of reasons to celebrate.

The diving has been taking it out of me, so I practised napping in the evening while G baked scones. We made Chinese dumplings from scratch for dinner, and washed them down with French champagne on the balcony. As far as presents go, I went a bit overboard. The lucky thing got a new toothbrush AND a Spanish mix tape, but the pièce de résistance was something I'm going to go into more details about at a later date. The official release date. And no, it has nothing to do with me.

Happy Birthday G. Remember, research has proven birthdays are good for you - the more you have, the longer you live!


Gozo 5

Reading #FrenchSafari: A Gozitan Kind of BirthdayTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment