October 19, 2009

When I grow up...

We the Robots © Chris Harding

Next year I'm going to have 2 degrees. I don't even know if I want to use them... but I can do anything I want, right? I'm Generation Y! I'll have 14 careers before I'm thirty five!

Actually, I've already had more than 25 part-time jobs. Really. Is that wrong? I worked at McDonalds, at two supermarkets, a shoe store, a catering company, a juice bar, and a furniture store. I delivered the newspaper and looked after kids and helped my Dad and crossed names of the electoral roll. I've had 3 marketing jobs and now I'm almost qualified and I get to start my real career? Which will be... I have no idea.

The future is getting closer and I'm freaking out a little bit.

Reading #FrenchSafari: When I grow up...Tweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment