October 1, 2009

The Princess & The Pea

At some point over summer, I bought tickets to see As You Like It at The Globe. I bought them over the internet, and when I was filling out the details part, I got the biggest choice of titles ever. Usually I just pick Miss or Ms, but here I could be a Doctor, a Baroness, a Reverend... I chose Princess, mais bien sûr!

The tickets arrived in a windowed envelope, robotically printed with my name - Princess Kate P. I have since received other mail addressed to Princess Kate, but I think he was being cheeky.

I'm not really a Princess, literally or metaphorically. I don't even have pointy shoes anymore. But it was fun anyway, just like the time I opened my bank account as Chief Colouring-In Officer...

Reading #FrenchSafari: The Princess & The PeaTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment