May 17, 2009

I'd Rather Dance With You



So Alexander Rybak may be writing about his ex-girlfriend and taking Moskva 2009 by storm, but I just discovered a better Norwegian musical export, thanks to my best-ever Swedish girls.

They're not the latest thing, but they are cool. A bit Simon & Garfunkle meets Napoleon Dynamite with caemo by Billy Elliot but very cute! The rest of the album, Riot on an Empty Street, is just as adorably geeky.

Even if I could hear what you said
I doubt my reply would be interesting for you to hear
Because I haven't read a single book all year
And the only film I saw, I didn't like it at all


PS: Azerbaijan should have won. Not least because I can honestly say I've never heard of that country.

Reading #FrenchSafari: I'd Rather Dance With YouTweet this!

No comments:

Post a Comment